Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hormones

Is it bad that I feel disappointed to only have earned $41 at the depot? I guess we just weren't as thirsty this year =) oh well it's money towards the decor and paint in Gabby's new big girl room! Can't wait to get it started, the paint has been picked and the bedding has been bought! My little girl isn't a baby anymore. I think that realization is starting to set in, I'm sure every mom goes through that moment in time when your second baby arrives and it is so evident that your first born is not your "baby" anymore. I feel that transition starting as we make preparations for the newbie and move Gabby into the big girl room, I wonder how long it will take me to have a hormonal break down during this process? I feel the storm brewing....

No comments:

Post a Comment