Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bottle depot

So today we embark on the stinky dirty task of taking our bottles to the depot to cash in for lot's of $$$$. The thing is this will only be our THIRD time since we have been married to bring ourselves to getting it over with. The funny thing about it is that I am fondly remembering our first time, picture Dave and I, I am at least 8 months pregnant and unloading wine, beer, and pop bottles cart after cart after cart we wander our way up to the till wait our usual forever to get any service and then voila! roughly $100 later... yes people $100.... thats A LOT of beer bottles for a pregnant lady =) I just laughed at the look on peoples faces, tsk tsk.... what a shame... poor baby. The second time was a little better, we had Gabby in tow and managed to only rack up around $80. So here I find myself again, large and in charge, headed to the depot again for our annual exchange! any guesses on how much loot we will get this time?keep posted to find out!
signed... That pregnant lady with all the beer bottles =)

No comments:

Post a Comment