Monday, March 1, 2010

life change

Well here I sit, nerves getting the best of me. Anticipating the monumental change that tomorrow will be in my life, the day my child is born. I am eager to get to tomorrow for the thrill of finally getting to hold this new life in my arms, and excited to give my tummy a much needed rest =) However it's seemingly hard to not get a little wrapped up in the other hurdles that tomorrow will bring, surgery, sleepless nights, and much chaos I'm sure! I am trying to keep as busy as possible but then at any given moment I catch myself and my heart races and palms sweat, tomorrow will be here faster than I can imagine. I am hopeful that all will go according to plan and baby Sohnchie will be healthy and happy. I think the moment that I look forward to most is Gabby getting to meet her baby sister, she has been so interested and excited to have her own baby to play with. No doubt she will be a great and helpful big sister! Well here we go! Tonight I will go to bed uncomfortable and a mother of one, and tomorrow I will go to bed, well let's be honest probably uncomfortable haha in a different way, and a mother of 2!!! wish us luck, be praying for us, surgery is scheduled for 9 AM! we will keep everyone posted and keep on the look out for pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment