Monday, January 3, 2011

A new me


So I have decided that 2011 will be a time to figure out who Kelsey is again.  I feel as though I have been on this journey for a while, it seems as though when you become a mother you tend to get lost.  Lost in the laundry, cooking, wiping.. just in general =),  caring, nurturing, and the list never ends.  Now that I feel like the chapter of birthing children is over lol, I figure it is time to dedicate a little bit of attention to my needs as well! So I have made some steps towards that, signed myself up for a fitness bootcamp ( 8 weeks) and our competitive Volleyball team season starts at the end of January as well.  Then after bootcamp I signed up for a month of HOT yoga!! Which I LOVE by the way, I have only done it twice, but let me tell you, silence for an hour in a peaceful hot room is devine! I am accompanying this with some new recipes (We all know I like to cook/bake!) and hoping for a few changes to the pant size!! here is a sneak peek of what I have been cooking up!




No comments:

Post a Comment