Monday, May 31, 2010

wandering

Picture this...
You are walking in a deep valley, there is a faint shimmer of light sprinkling in over the sharp edges of rock that surround you, You climb over fallen rocks, trying to reach the place where the walls will crumble and the rolling green hills will be all you will see for miles. You can breathe the crisp air around you and feel the warmth of the faint rays of light cascading in, revealing only that with every step you take all you can see is more of the same dark damp walls of stone that close you in. However you do realize that at least you have the sun shining, It could be raining, dark, and you could be alone. Now in many ways you are alone, you haven't seen a soul for days and in the still quiet all you hear are your own thought of "will this ever end, I cannot walk like this forever." Then you hear like a whisper in the wind.... "I will hold you when you can't walk anymore, I will catch you if you stumble on the hurdles that surround you" At first you question "who's there?where are you? How do I get out of here!!?" A soft sweet voice you hear now, so close you feel as though someone is standing right behind you "follow me..."

"If your heart wears thin, I will hold you up, and I will hide you, when it get's too much, I'll be right beside you nobody will break you...."

For this I am thankful....

2 comments: